Let’s take inspiration from Breeds which naturally have skin folds and creases, the true icons of body positivity. These dogs don’t just accept their body rolls, they embrace and love them! They’re confident. They know they look adorable. Special attention is required for these cuties to maintain hygiene and wellbeing. To avoid issue such as irritation, redness and odour which could develop in to skin issues such as dermatitis or infection. Our Wrinkle & Rolls’ spray has been formulated with naturally derived cleansers to remove dirt, buildup, sweat, moisture and bacteria.
Breeds prone to skin fold dermatitis:
~Bulldogs (English & French)
~Dogue de Bordeaux
Spray onto a clean soft cloth, cotton ball or cotton pad and then gently wipe inside each wrinkle, roll and crease. Gently hold open the creases that are difficult to reach with your fingers so that you can clean inside them to remove build up and sweat making sure to wipe as deep but as gentle as you can. After cleaning use a dry clean cloth, cotton ball or cotton pad to fully dry the wrinkles and creases.
Use daily to maintain hygiene. For more stubborn or tight spaces, use a Q tip to remove dirt or build up.
If using our Wrinkles & Rolls’ Spray after bath time – Get a clean, thin towel. You will need a thin towel or cloth to dry out your dog’s folds after you wash them. It should be as clean as possible since you don’t want to rub any dirt or bacteria back into your dogs wrinkles after cleaning them. Make sure to dry your dog’s skin folds well to avoid leaving any residual moisture that may lead to bacterial growth. Avoid using any powders on your bulldog’s folds because this may lead to an infection.
To Finish – Use our ‘Wrinkle & Rolls’ Healing Balm to maintain comfort and freshness alday long!
Free From animal derived ingredients/ Colour free/ Vegan/ Free from sulphates (SLES & SLS)/ Synthetic colours/ Alcohol/ Silicone & parabens/ Cruelty free Tested on Humans
– Vitamin E with antioxidant properties to help protect and calm irritated skin
– Naturally derived deodorising ingredients
– Aloe Vera Juice for soothing irritating skin and supporting regeneration and overall health
– Calming, soothing and moisturising Chamomile extract
– Fragrance free
What is Dermatitis:
– Skin fold dermatitis is an infection in a pocket between two folds of skin.
– Skin fold pockets are warm and moist, providing a perfect place for bacteria and yeast to grow.
– Skin fold dermatitis can occur in overweight dogs, dogs with wrinkly skin and dogs with short noses.
– The first sign of skin fold dermatitis tends to be a bad smell and skin redness between the folds.
– Prevent skin fold dermatitis by regularly cleaning and drying in between your dog’s skin folds.
Chamomile, Aloe Vera, Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Vitamin E, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharomyces Ferment, Citric Acid
For external only. Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your vet. If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your vet.
Made in the UK – 110ml