– 1 x Biological Odour and Spot Remover, Biological Multi-purpose Cleaner, Glass Cleaner, Biological Bin Odour Eliminator, Kitchen Cleaner and Degreaser, Limescale Remover and Bathroom Cleaner aluminium bottles (Each 300 ml)
– 1 x Refill sachet for each of the above bottles (Sachets are 30ml)
– 2 x Biological Drain Maintainer (50ml)
– 1 x Dry Carpet Cleaner (150 gm)
– 3 x Glass Microfibre Cloth
– 1 x Brush
– 1 x Caddy
Our handy and hardy carry caddy is ideal for storing your products away neatly. It also makes cleaning a doddle, enabling you to carry your products from room to room as you freshen it up.
Your bottles will arrive empty to reduce carbon emissions. When you receive them, simply pour the refill sachets into the correct bottles, top up with tap water and you’re ready to clean. The result is a deeply clean and beautifully fragranced home. It’s a must for every household!
Please note – the wooden brush that we include with this product contains natural hairs. For anyone that would prefer a silicone brush, email your request to us stating your order number, and we will happily make the switch for you.
BENEFITS OF CLEAN LIVING CLEANING PRODUCTS:
– Reduces household waste
– Refillable Aluminium Bottles
– 100% biodegradable
– Stunts the regrowth of harmful bacteria
– Completely breaks down and removes odorous bacteria
– Sodium Hydroxide free
– Chlorine free
– Phosphate free
– Solvent free
– Ammonia free
AWARD-WINNING ECO-FRIENDLY CLEANING PRODUCTS
The prestigious LUX-Life Health, Beauty & Wellness Awards recognise the work of some of the world’s leading Health, Beauty & Wellness brands. In recent years, consumers have evolved and become increasingly aware of the impact of the products that they choose. This goes way beyond what we simply consume and now extends to what we surround ourselves with, and the products that we bring into our homes.
The LUX awards recognise this and celebrates the brands working hard to make these changes to give consumers choice. The winners are put through a rigorous judging process to ensure that only the truly deserving win. The judges take into account all aspects not just value for money but also the ethics of the brands, its vision for the future and its production processes.