Use all year around to maintain the health and condition of noses and paws from the effects of cold wet winters to hot summers and everything in between. Our fast absorbing formula is based on Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil and Shea Butter to moisturise and help natural healing. Our balm also contains Blackcurrant, Cranberry, Raspberry and Tamanu Oil full of antioxidants.
Shea Butter and Sweet Almond Oil for Rich Conditioning using the finest dog-friendly naturally derived ingredients and plant extracts, uniquely formulated for Ollie & Co. 70ml
Non toxic Lick-Safe/ Vegan / 100% Natural / Organic Ingredients / No Animal Testing
– Instant Relief
– Soothes dry, sore custy noses
– Deep moisturising for paws
– Fragrance free and essential oil free making this suitable for noses
– No added colours
– Free from animal derived ingredients
– Sweet Almond Oil, vitamins A, B1, B2 and B6 for nourishing and replenishment
– Olive Oil rich to soften and smooth noses and paws
– Shea Butter is softening and supports the repair of cracks
– Candelia Wax Vegan friendly, forms a protective barrier and supports moisturization
– Calendula Oil (vegan) to care for dry sensitive and scaly noses and paws
– Blackcurrant Seed Oil to replenish and revitalise dry and sensitive skin
– Raspberry Seed Oil supports overall skin health and protective Vitamin E
– Tamanu Oil for regeneration and healthy skin
Apply a small amount to your finger tips and gently rub into the nose and paw pads and leave to absorb. Apply as required.
Looking after Paws:
Keep the clean
Keep them dry
Keep the moisturised
If you’re making sure to keep your dogs’ paws clean, you’re doing half the work already. Wipe your dog’s paws with a moist cloth after walks, closely inspecting between the toes for some sort of debris. After that, use a dry towel to keep them nice and dry then apply Paw Balm, before or after walks.